- 6 Eggs
- 50 ml Milk or Milk Alternative
- 2 Slices Ham
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ Bell Pepper
- 1 Handful Spinach Leaves
- 5 Leaves Basil
- 1 Sprig Parsley
- Black Pepper
- 50 g Cheese or Dairy Free Cheese (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Using spray oil or oil and a pastry brush, grease a muffin tin.
- Beat the eggs and add the milk and season with salt and pepper.
- Chop pepper, tomatoes, ham and add to the mixture along with the spinach and basil leaves. Feel free to substitute your favourite vegetables or remove any you don’t like. You can also add a handful of grated cheese at this stage.
- Pour equal amounts of the mixture into the muffin cups.
- Cook in the middle rack of the oven for 20-25 minutes until starting to go golden brown.
- Enjoy warm from the oven, or store in fridge in an airtight container. Can be reheated or eaten cold. These can also be frozen. Thaw completely before reheating to serve.
Original recipe: Dairy Free Kids