You will need:
- 1 ½ cups macaroni pasta
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 200 g ham, diced
- 2-3 Tbsp chopped parsley (optional)
- 410 g packet of Bacon & Cheese Potato Bake
- Dash of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
What to do:
Mom needs to:
- Cook the macaroni in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and place in a bowl.
- Stir in the celery, spring onions, 1/2 the grated cheese, ham, parsley, Bacon and Cheese Potato Bake Sauce, a dash of Worcestershire Sauce and milk. Season with pepper if wished.
Mom and kids can
- Turn into an oven-proof dish and sprinkle over the remaining cheese and optional fresh breadcrumbs.
Mom needs to
- Bake at 190°C for 30-35 minutes until hot and golden.