- 1 box Brownie Mix
- Pre-made vanilla icing
- Green food colouring
- Small round sprinkles
- Small star sprinkles
- Red and white paper straws (or wooden lolly sticks)
- Line a square cake pan (20×20 cm) with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions and bake as directed.
- Allow brownies to cool completely, at least 1.5 hours.
- Remove the brownies from the pan, and cut into triangles.
- Press the paper straws/ sticks into the bottom of the brownie triangles.
- Add the vanilla icing to a bowl along with a few drops of green food colouring (until you’re happy with the colour).
- Spoon the green icing into a zip lock bag.
- Seal the bag and cut off a small corner of the bag with sharp scissors.
- Starting at the top of the brownie triangles, gently squeeze out the icing in a curvy zig-zag as you go down the tree.
- Add your favourite sprinkles to decorate and enjoy!