- 3 or 4 of your favourite type of apples
- A little bit of lemon juice
- Cream cheese, peanut butter and chocolate spread
- Topping ideas: granola, mini chocolate chips, crushed nuts or sprinkles
- Wooden skewers
- Using a knife, carefully cut the apples into rounds
- Carefully insert the wooden skewers into the apple slices.
- If you don’t want the apple slices to turn brown, you can brush the slices with a little bit of lemon juice.
- Using a butter-knife, spread some of the cream cheese, peanut butter and chocolate spread on the apple slices.
- Sprinkle some of your favourite toppings over the slices and enjoy!