This quick summer snack is approved by moms and kids everywhere! Your little one will believe it is ice cream.
You will need:
- A six-pack kiddies yoghurt (compare a few brands and pick the one with the least sugar in per 100g)
- Some ice-cream sticks from a craft store (most supermarkets stock them in the stationary aisle)
- Use a sharp knife to make a small insert in every yoghurt lid
- Take an ice cream stick and place one in each tub
- Place in the freezer to freeze
- Once frozen break off as many tubs as needed. Hold underneath a running tape and the slowly press on the bottom upwards, popsicle will slowly pop out.
- Stock up when yoghurt goes on sale
- Half-eaten tubs of yoghurt can also work – top it up with some plain yoghurt or fresh fruit before freezing