- 1 cup of milk
- 4 tsp white vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 165g blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Prepare a muffin tray by either lining it with paper baking cups or spraying it with a non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the wet ingredients. Once combined, add all the dry ingredients, except for the blueberries, and mix. Do not over mix. If the batter is dry, add a splash of milk.
- Add the blueberries and gently mix until combined. Try not to break the blueberries.
- Pour the muffins into the prepared muffin tray and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the muffin comes out clean.