A super easy Minestrone Soup recipe, ready in just 15 minutes. A perfect winter warmer for the whole family!
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tins chopped tomatoes
- 600ml vegetable stock
- ½ tsp dried mixed herbs or dried oregano
- 125g dried pasta1 & ½ cups frozen vegetables
- 1 cup mixed beans (pre-cooked)
- Optional to serve: fresh basil and grated parmesan
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the onions and cook for 2-3 minutes until they start to soften. Add the garlic and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Pour in the tinned tomatoes and vegetable stock. Add the dried herbs and bring to the boil.
- Stir in the pasta and cook for approximately 8 minutes or until the pasta has fully cooked.
- Add the frozen vegetables and mixed beans and cook for another minute or two until they have heated through.
- Serve immediately with a little fresh basil and some grated parmesan.