What you need:
- Three Sponges
- Hair tie / rubber band
What to do:
- Cut each sponge vertically into three pieces. You’ll have a total of nine thin strips.
- Gather these in your hands, turn a few of the strips to make a round fistful.
- Tie together with the rubber band or hair tie.
- Spread out the strips evenly in the ball and dunk in a cold bowl of water.
- You can play catch in pairs with the sponge bombs, tracking how many consecutive catches you can make. These are also a lot of fun to throw AT someone in a sponge bomb fight.
- You can also have one person hold a bowl on their head. They work with a partner to try to catch the sponge bombs in the bowl. Play as teams to see who can catch the most in their bowls.