This recipe will make 3-4 servings of Hot Chocolate (depending on mug size)
- 4 Cups of milk
- 4 Teaspoons of baking cocoa
- 8 Teaspoons of sugar
- 1 ½ Cups of mini marshmallows
- Optional: 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and whipped cream
- In a saucepan over medium heat add sugar, cocoa, milk and marshmallows.
- Stir ingredients until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Remove from heat. If you would like, add 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Pour into mugs, add whipped cream and serve.
This hot chocolate is chocolaty and sweet. The marshmallows give it a frothy texture. The best Hot Chocolate on a cold day.