This nifty little craft is great at developing colour recognition, fine motor skills and to promote some Proudly South African vibes!
What you will need:
- Gummed paper
- South African flag download
- 5 little bowls
How do you do it?
- Select the colours from the gummed paper (black, yellow, green, blue and red). Note: we didn’t have black gummed paper so improvised and coloured white paper with black crayon.
- Have your child tear the paper up into little squares (TIP: remember that you will need a little black and yellow and far more red and blue).
- Place each colour in it’s own bowl or pile.
- Start licking and sticking!