- 1 cup frozen berries of choice
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 1 tablespoon honey or sweetener of your choice
- Fresh fruit and granola for the topping/ decoration (there are some very creative ideas available on social media)
- Cut the fresh fruit for the topping.
- Throw the frozen berries, banana, yogurt, milk, and sweetener into a high-speed blender and mix until smooth. The consistency will be thicker than a normal smoothie.
- Spoon the smoothie into a bowl.
- Top with the fresh fruit and granola and turn them into creative designs like animals, rainbows, or even flowers.