- 1 cup Baking Soda
- ¾ cup Corn Starch
- ¼ cup Sea Salt/ Epsom Salt/ Himalayan Salt
- 1 cup Citric Acid (aka Lemon Salt)
- 10 drops Food Colouring
- A few drops of Essential Oil of your choice
- Spray bottle for food colouring
- Moulds of your choice
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Combine food colouring with a little bit of water in a spray bottle and spritz your dry mixture – but do it just slightly, because, if you add too much water, your mixture can fizz away and your bombs will not be “exploding”.
- Then add a few drops of essential oil and mix everything together until the colour is even and consistent.
- Press the mixture into the moulds of your choice and let dry overnight.
You can put dried flower petals at the bottom of the moulds or mix it into the bomb.
Source: Maria’s Self