- 250 g Margarine
- 50ml Honey
- 10ml Bicarbonate of Soda
- 250ml Cake Flour
- 250ml Sugar
- 500ml Oats
- 250ml Desiccated coconut
- 125ml Orange/yellow candies (you can also use mini marshmallows and draw eyes on them with a food marker) – this could also be substituted with either any dried berries
- 125ml Cranberries or Raisins
- Preheat oven to 160°C and prep a baking tray (preferably 40 x 27cm).
- Melt the margarine and honey in a pot on low heat.
- Mix Bicarbonate of Soda into the margarine mixture.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and add to the pot, mixing all together.
- Pout the mixture into the baking tray and decorate the top with leftover candies.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let it cool down slightly and cut into squares.