- 2 cups broccoli, florets
- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 60g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Steam broccoli just until fork-tender.
- Add broccoli, egg, salt, bread crumbs, and Parmesan to a food processor; blend just until finely chopped. Using 1 tablespoon at a time, form into balls.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Drop balls of broccoli mixture into hot oil, flattening with a spatula. Cook both sides until crispy.
- Serve warm.
Source: Super Healthy Kids