- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Breadcrumbs
- 60g hard Italian cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut the broccoli into florets and steam until tender. You can also pop it in the microwave for a couple of minutes.
- Add broccoli, salt, bread crumbs, cheese and egg to a food processor and blend until chopped. If you like some texture don’t chop it up too finely.
- Using a tablespoon, create balls with the mixture.
- Heat some oil in a pan. Drop balls of the broccoli mixture into the hot oil, flattening with a spatula. Cook both sides until crispy.