You will need:
- • 1 can tuna
• 1 can sweetcorn
• 60ml breadcrumbs
• 200ml couscous, uncooked (you can replace this with breadcrumbs if you prefer)
• 1 large onion, grated
• 2 eggs, lightly beaten
• 125ml good quality mayonnaise
• 50ml fresh coriander or parsley, chopped
• oil for cooking
• Fish-shaped cookie cutter (optional)
What to do:
1. Mash the tuna and stir in the sweetcorn, breadcrumbs, onion and half of the egg.
2. Form the fish cakes using your hands or fish-shaped cookie cutter.
3. Dip into remaining egg and then cover with couscous.
4. Heat a little oil in a pan and fry until golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. Mix the mayonnaise with herbs and serve a spoonful on top of each fish cake.