Did someone say Mac ‘n’ Cheese? With only 3 ingredients, this creamy Mac ‘n’ Cheese recipe is a must for busy parents! This is also an easy way to include finely chopped vegetables for picky eaters!
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups macaroni
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese
What to do:
- In a medium saucepan, bring the milk and pasta to a simmer over medium heat.
- Cook for about 20 minutes, stirring often and making sure that the milk doesn’t boil.
- Once the pasta is al dente, remove from heat and add the cheese.
- Stir until melted.
- If you like it a little creamier, you can add more milk.
- Add salt to taste.