- 6 large eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup of cooked and drained spinach
- 2 cups of cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and set aside. Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dice the bacon and spinach into bite-sized pieces.
- Add the bacon, spinach and cheese to the egg mixture.
- Fill muffin cups ¾ full with the mixture and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.