Competition Rules to stand a chance of winning a R1 000 Takealot voucher for submitting a testimonial. Additional entries possible for referrals.
These rules are the official rules of the competition (“rules”). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition.
Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by BESIGE BREINTJIES (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or (at Besige Breintjies’ sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
- The competition is conducted by BESIGE BREINTJIES.
- No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to BESIGE BREINTJIES or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to BESIGE BREINTJIES is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
- The competition runs from 1 March 2021 to 1 April 2021. No late entries will be accepted.
- To enter the competition, participants need to complete the form and submit their testimonial regarding the product as sent in the sms on the BESIGE BREINTJIES website, as per the competition sms sent to the client.
- Additional entries will be recorded for every referral (including the name, relationship and contact number).
- The winner will be chosen randomly.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or not received due to connectivity issues.
- Entries reflected on Besige Breintjies records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
- By entering the competition, you acknowledge that your story is true and can be subject to verification.
- Entries must be received by BESIGE BREINTJIES no later than 23h59 on 1 April 2021.
- The prize will consist of a R1 000 Takealot voucher emailed to the client’s email address entered on the competition form.
- The winners will be announced the by the 9th of April 2021.
- The voucher will be paid out to the winner within 10 working days of contacting the winner.
- In the event of BESIGE BREINTJIES not being able to contact the winner after 3 attempts, BESIGE BREINTJIES reserves the right to draw again.
- All attempts to contact the winner will be made by email and telephone on various and random times. If there is no response from the winner within 7 days of the initial attempt, we will be obligated to pick a new winner.
- The same contact criteria as stated above will be applied to the new winner.
Prize winner selection:
- The prize winner will be notified by telephone / email and the prize winner’s name and testimonial can be used by Besige Breintjies in any way (social media, marketing material, etc).
- Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from wilful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
- BESIGE BREINTJIES reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
- The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless BESIGE BREINTJIES and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Besige Breintjies discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
- BESIGE BREINTJIES reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; BESIGE BREINTJIES must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change according to the promoter’s discretion.