- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated hard Italian cheese (like Parmesan)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, cheese, thyme, and basil. Season to taste. In another bowl beat the 2 eggs and milk together.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the egg mixture first and then coat with the breadcrumb mixture. Make sure that the chicken is well coated.
- Place the chicken pieces on a lightly greased sheet and bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve warm with your favourite dipping sauce.