Learner Literacy & Numeracy Pack
This value pack is beneficial to all learners in Grades 0 to 3.
Learn and practice everyday literacy and numeracy skills with these 8 laminated double-sided, write-and-wipe boards, a write-and-wipe marker and 100 round counters.
Practice letters and number formation
Learn basic shapes, colours, numbers, name writing, left from right and time
Explore number concepts including counting, skip counting, number patterns, operations (+ – x ÷) and place value
Learn and practise multiplication and division.
Suitable for Ages 5-9 years.
In the pack
• 8 Laminated double-sided boards
• 100 Round counters
• 1 Write-and-wipe marker
Learner Literacy & Numeracy Pack Foundation Phase contains:
• Beginner Desk Strip is the perfect introduction to numbers 1 to 10, basic shapes and colours, left and right, number line 0 to 20 and lowercase letters a to z with a lined space to practice writing your name. Size 297x105mm double-sided.
• Number Formation chart provides number formation practice of numbers 1 to 10. Complete number writing practice using the write-and-wipe marker, wipe off and start again. The reverse side of the chart reinforces numbers 1 to 10 in various forms – pictures, counting fingers, dots, digits, number words and number line. Size 210x294mm (A4).
• Lowercase Letter Formation chart allows your child repetitive practice of all lowercase letters. Practice writing each letter using the write-and-wipe marker, wipe off and try again. Size 210x294mm (A4).
• Uppercase Letter Formation chart allows your child repetitive practice of all uppercase letters. Practice writing each letter using the write-and-wipe marker, wipe off and try again. Size 210x294mm (A4).
• Numbers 1-120 chart is the perfect tool for practising anything with numbers – number recognition, counting forwards and backwards, skip counting, before and after numbers, number patterns, addition and subtraction, to name a few. Use the write-and-wipe marker or round colour counters for these activities. The reverse side of the chart provides a 120 blank 2cm square grid for further practice opportunities. Size 283x131mm.
• Multiplication/Division chart provides your child repetitive practice of multiplication tables to 12 (and division from 144). Use the write-and-wipe marker or round colour counters for these activities. The reverse side of the chart provides a blank tables practice grid for further practice opportunities. Size 283x131mm.
• Mini Numbers 120 and Multiplication charts are pocket-sized versions of the charts for easy use on-the-go.
• Write-and-wipe Marker allows for repeat practise on all double-sided laminated boards. Simply write on the relevant board, wipe it off with a dry cloth and start again.
• Round Counters are textured on one side and smooth on the other. Counters are 20mm in diameter and fit perfectly on the desktop grid boards (Numbers 120 + Multiplication Chart). Counters come in 5 colours and are ideal for colour recognition, grouping, sorting, patterning, counting and for use on the number 120 / multiplication charts. Pack contains 100pc.
• Ruler provides your child with a 30cm none edge and a 300mm ruler on the other edge and early learn-to-tell-time concepts on the reverse side.